Performance Bodies IMCA Northern Sport Mod Rear Spoiler
Sport Mod, 66.00" Overall Length, 5.00" Overall Height, .04" Material Thickness, Aluminum
- It is IMCA approved for Northern Sport Mod
- Measures 5” tall by 66” wide and is .04" thick
- This read deck spoiler is made from lightweight aluminum with a painted finish
- Available in Black on Black, White, Red, Chevron Blue, Yellow, or Orange to custom fit your color scheme
- If needed, the width can be trimmed to fit and the center support brace can be positioned anywhere you want
- Aluminum rear deck spoiler
- 5” tall by 66” wide
- IMCA approved for Northern Sport Mod
- Available in Black on Black, White, Red, Chevron Blue, Yellow, or Orange
- Specified color face the front/forward side with white on the rear facing side
If considering an alternate option for this spoiler that will be of thicker material and be an overall stronger option, please consider spoiler # 910-54236
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
The benefits of the Micro Sprint Billet Wing Actuator Adapter and how to install it on your car.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.