Performance Bodies 1981-1988 Monte Carlo SS Steel Quarter Panel
Hobby Stock, Stock Car, 69.00" Overall Length, Steel, Painted, White
1981-1988 Monte Carlo SS Stock Car body lower quarter panels are made of real steel. Specify left or right.
- 25 gauge.
- 24-5/8" tall at the front with 11-1/4" across the bottom to the front of the wheel well.
- 18-1/2" tall at the rear with 25-7/8" across the bottom of the quarter panel
- Overall length of the top is 65-1/2"
- Provided as painted white
Note: These are not OEM panels - They are fabricated for offroad, circle track racing only.
910-54270 Instructions (pdf)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about our new Brookville Model A steel deck lid.
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.