Pedal Car Parts, AMF 6-1/2 Inch Wheel
AMF Pedal Car
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This wheel is the "free" or "coast" wheel for an AMF pedal car. This wheel uses a plastic bushing in the center hole of the wheel, which sleeves this hole down to the 3/8" needed for the axle. Without these bushings, these wheels will not work on the pedal car. We sell these bushings in a set of 6 (enough for one car- 3 "free" wheels, part # 918-00218).It is vital to purchase a set of these bushings whenever you buy the 918-00212-FRE wheels.
- AMF 6-1/2 Inch Wheel
- Choose between "drive" (double D center type hole) and "free" (pictured) wheel.
- Select the proper link below to view all parts for your pedal car.
- Please refer to application tab to double check part fitment.
- Parts shown in the exploded view but not listed are currently not available. Sorry!
Also part number 91803212, 91803412
- AMF Generic
- AMF Mustang
- AMF 508-519 Firefighter
More Like This
6.5 Inch Murray® Wheel/Tire Combo, Free
6.5 Inch Murray® Wheel/Tire Combo, Drive
Chrome 7-1/2 Inch Pedal Car Drive Wheel and Tire Combo
Murray® Comet/Torpedo Wheel Kit, 3-3/8 Inch
Murray® 9 Inch Universal Tractor-Wagon Wheel for 1/2 Inch Axle
6.25 Inch Smooth Universal Wagon Wheel For 3/8 Inch Axle
Murray® White Powder Coated Wheel and Tire Combos - White Wheel Kit
Plain Steel Wheel and Tire Combo, Mark V Kit
Wheel and Tire Combos - Garton Jeep Kit
White Powder Coated Wheel and Tire Combos - Model A/Universal Kit
Q & A
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.
Learn about 'Speedy' Bill's passion for pedal cars and how that has been passed down through generations in the Smith family. Jess also explains the step by step process to assemble Speedway's Murray Comet style pedal car.