Patriot Exhaust H8055 Tri-5 Header, 55-57 SBC, Raw, 1-5/8 Inch
265 Chevy Small Block V8, 283 Chevy Small Block V8, Shorty Header Tube Type, Raw, Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Patriot Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Our popular 55-57 Chevy passenger car headers for small or big block and LS1 / LS6 swaps offer superior performance and fit. These headers accommodate the GM 605 power steering box conversion and fit most motor mounts. Check footnotes for rack and pinion steering compatibility. Extra ground clearance makes "slammed" cars drivable and above frame rail exhaust system installation easy. Available in a raw finish for individual customizing or with Patriot's metallic ceramic coating.
- Our popular 55-57 Chevy passenger car headers for small or big block and LS1 / LS6 swaps.
- Durable 18-gauge tubing
- Comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers.
- Available in three finishes; raw steel for individual customizing # 447-H8055, Hi-Temp Black coating # 447-H8055B or Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier coating # 447-H80551
- Limited One Year Warranty
Application1955-1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 4.3L/265 V8
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 4.6L/283 V8
1955-1957 Chevrolet Nomad 4.3L/265 V8
1957 Chevrolet Nomad 4.6L/283 V8
- Patriot Exhaust H8055 1 5/8" Tri-5 Header Chevrolet Passenger Car/Wagon Small Block Chevrolet 55-57 Raw Steel
- Fits D-Port cyl. heads
- Fits stk. or 605 Strg
- aftermarket side eng. mounts and rear trans cross member
- Use Orig. V8 pitman arm
- Fits most angle plug heads
- Will not fit if eng. 3/4 in+. forward
- Fits TCI eng. kit725-7005-80 and equivalent Danchuk mounts
- Fits stk. or 605 Strg.
- Use Orig. V8 pitman arm Fits most angle plug heads
- with A/C
More Like This
Patriot Exhaust H8055-B Tri-5 Header, 55-57 SBC, Black, 1-5/8 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H8050-1 Tri-5 Header, 55-57 SBC, CC
Patriot Exhaust H8050 Tri-5 Header, 55-57 SBC, Raw Steel
Patriot Exhaust H8025-B Tri-5 Header, 55-57 SBC, Black
Patriot Exhaust H8063 Tri-5 Header, 55-57 SBC, Black, 1-5/8 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H8025-1 Tri-5 Header, 55-57 SBC, CC
Patriot Exhaust H8025 Tri-5 Header, 55-57 SBC, Raw
Patriot Exhaust H8055-1 Tri-5 Header, 55-57 SBC, CC, 1-5/8 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H8050-B Tri-5 Header, 55-57 SBC, Black
Patriot Exhaust H8063-1 Tri-5 Header, 55-57 SBC, CC, 1-5/8 Inch
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!