Patriot Exhaust H7557 Header Gasket, Ford Flathead, Round Port
Our gaskets are made from thick, tear resistant material and are specially cut to match Patriot header flanges. Make sure you get the perfect match by ordering our replacement gaskets. The header gaskets are available in a wide variety of port shapes and for many engine families.
- Manufactured from thick, tear resistant material
- Specifically cut to match all Patriot Exhaust headers
- Available in a wide variety of port shapes, for the most popular engine families
- Sold in set of 6
- Patriot Exhaust H7557 Header Gasket Ford Flathead Round Port, set
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Patriot Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Patriot Exhaust H7559 Header Gaskets, Ford Flathead, 1-3/4 Inch
Flathead Copper Header Flange Exhaust Gaskets
1932-1953 Flathead Header Flange Exhaust Gaskets
Extreme Exhaust Gaskets, Flathead Ford, 1-5/8 Inch Header Flange
Extreme Exhaust Header Gaskets, Ford Y-Block
Edelbrock 7229 Exhaust Manifold Gasket Set, Ford/Mercury Big Block FE
RLV EXF8616 Briggs Copper Exhaust Gaskets, Set Of 5
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
See how Jeff installs Hedman mid-length headers to the big block in his '67 Chevelle. Learn about the modifications made to the steering shaft and the clamp on the lower steering column for a successful application.
Check out these tips on the large variety of Demo Derby headers that Speedway Speedway offers. Here, Jeremy will walk you through the many different styles and brands available showcasing which style might fit best in your application.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.