Past Tech 1932 Ford DuVall Windshield Frame
- For 1932 Ford street rod
- Fits ant 1932 Ford street rod's
- Brass Construction
- Unique DuVall shape
- Comes with 5' of piping for mounting
The famous DuVall windshield is most unique windshield frame on the market today. The DuVall name is trademarked by Speedway Motors, so you know you are getting the real thing! Frame is constructed of solid, cast brass which can be polished, painted, or plated. A classic finishing touch to any 1932 Ford street rod.
Includes 5 ft. of black piping which mounts between the body and the winshield frame. Glass not included.
- If intending to have this item chrome plated, we strongly suggest contacting Advanced Plating in Nashville, Tennesee. They are the best in the industry and are familiar with this windshield frame.
555-32600 Instructions (PDF)
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
This article can help you assemble your T bucket windshield with less hassle.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.