Painless Wiring 70970 ClassicBraid Chassis Wire Conduit Kit
Universal Fit, -94 deg. F to 257 deg. F Temp. Range, Black
This ClassicBraid Chassis kit is a nice dress-up accessory for that classic show car look. This self-wrapping split braided wiring loom features a smooth texture and appearance that will give your engine bay a new factory installed look.
- Tight woven construction provides excellent blockage against mud and dirt
- Maintains adequate drainage
- Split loom as minimum of a 25% overlap for easy installation
- Adequate wire protection
- Continuous Temperature Rating -94° to 257°F
- Melting Point 482°F
- Made in the USA
- 6 ft. of 1” ClassicBraid
- 10 ft. of ¾” ClassicBraid
- 30 ft. of ½” ClassicBraid
- 60 ft. of ¼" ClassicBraid
- 15 ft. of 1/8” ClassicBraid
- 2 ft. of 3/8” Heat Shrink
- 1 ft. of ¼" Heat Shrink
- 1 ft. of ½" Heat Shrink
- 100 - 4" Tie Wraps
- 40 - 7" Tie Wraps
- 1 roll of Electrical Tape
- 1 roll of Stretch and Seal Tape
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Painless Wiring 70791 ClassicBraid Fuel Injection Wire Conduit Kit
Painless 70956 1/8 Inch ClassicBraid Wire Sleeving, 20 Feet
Painless 70957 1/4 Inch ClassicBraid Wire Sleeving, 20 Feet
Painless 70960 1 Inch ClassicBraid Wire Sleeving, 12 Feet
Painless 70958 1/2 Inch ClassicBraid Wire Sleeving, 10 Feet
Painless 70959 3/4 Inch ClassicBraid Wire Sleeving, 6 Feet
Painless Wiring 70920 PowerBraid Chassis Harness Kit
Painless Wiring 70922 PowerBraid Installation Conduit Kit,Wire Harness
Wire Harness Conduit Kit, 1/4-3/8-1/2-3/4 OD, 20-12-8-6 Ft Length
Painless 70902 1/2 Inch Powerbraid Split Braided Sleeving, 10 Foot
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.