Painless Wiring 50001 10 Circuit Race Only Chassis Harness
Universal Fit, 10 Number of Circuits, Fuse Block Included, Dash Ignition Key Location
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This 10 circuit Race-Only chassis wiring harness from Painless Performance features a relay for each fused circuit. Each wire are pneumatically terminated and pre-inserted into the fuse block and relay blocks.
- Fuse block is labeled for the circuits below but can be used to power any 12 volt electrical component
- Each wire is oversized and custom printed
- Circuit identification
- Customizable To Fit Your Projects Needs
- Every Wire Has Its Function Printed On It Every Few Inches
- Pre-Grouped Wire Sections
- Comprehensive Instructions And Tech Support
- GM color codes for easy installation
- Made in the USA
- Number of Circuits: 10 Circuit - 8 Fuses w/ 8 - 40 Amp Relays
- Harness Length: 15 Feet to Accessories / 10 Feet to Switch Panel
- Fuse Type: Blade
- Firewall Passthrough: Grommet
- Circuit Designations: Printed on Wires
- Accessory (Relay)
- Electric Fuel Pump #1 (Relay)
- Electric Fuel Pump #2 (Relay)
- Electric Water Pump (Relay)
- Electric Fan (Relay)
- Fused Power Source
- Headlights (Relay)
- Ignition Coil (Relay)
- Starting (Relay)
- Tail Lights
More Like This
Painless Wiring 21 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 10201 GM 28 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 10202 Universal 28 Circuit / 18 Fuse Chassis Harness
Painless Wiring 20103 21 Circuit Universal Mucscle Car Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 20104 Universal 28 Circuit Muscle Car Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 10204 28 Circuit Pickup Chassis Harness
Painless Wiring 10104 21 Circuit GM Pickup Chassis Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 50002 21 Circuit Pro Street Chassis Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 50003 21 Circuit Pro Street Chassis Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 10220 28 Circuit Remote Trunk Harness
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
There are a few things to consider when you're ready to select a wiring harness for your street rod. From selecting the correct wire harness, starting the installation, to having the right tools for the job, we can walk you through it.
Are you a collector of automotive signs? This is a DIY project where you will learn how to convert a hardwired sign to a plug in. Jess M. explains each step to get the job done!