Painless Wiring 30805 GM Steering Column Pigtail Kit
- The supplied GM color-coded wires are 12" long
- Cal also be used to replace damaged or worn plugs
- Includes an ignition connector, turn signal connector, and a dimmer switch
- It is used to make the connection from the wiring harness to GM and Ididit columns
- This pigtail kit lets you use factory-type connectors on your key-switch-equipped GM-style column
Steering column pigtail kit lets you use factory-type connectors on your key-switch-equipped GM-style column.
This kit is used to make the connection from the wiring harness to GM and Ididit columns. It can be used to replace damaged or worn plugs. The supplied GM color-coded wires are 12" long, so you'll have plenty of room to splice to your harness.
- ignition connector
- turn signal connector
- dimmer switch connector
- pre-terminated 12" pigtails
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Installing a universal tilt steering column in an old car is a common upgrade. Check out this tech article to learn how to mount your custom steering column correctly.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about the versatility of one of our steering columns and its potential uses.
Unsure what column would work best for your project? The three primary styles are explained here!
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
If you're upgrading to an ididit tilt steering column, you'll need the dimensions of the column to make sure it fits. Click here for dimensional drawings of ididit's 4 different column designs.
Tired of those nasty, sticky indicator levers on you GM steering column? Resurrect them with Speedway Motors' Column Dress-up Kit, reviewed here by one of our own employees!