Painless Wiring 30204 Remote Master Disconnect Kit, 250 AMP
Universal Fit, Two Number of Positions, 12 volts Voltage
- It is 100% made right here in the USA!
- Works with all 12 volt systems and has 2 positions
- Kit consists of a 250 AMP solenoid, toggle switch, wire, mounting hardware, and connectors
- This remote master disconnect kit from Painless Performance uses a 250 AMP Solenoid and a toggle switch
- Switch can be hidden in the vehicle as an anti-theft deterrent by switching the battery power flow from the battery to the fuse block
This remote master disconnect kit from Painless Performance uses a 250 AMP Solenoid and a toggle switch. This disconnect switch can be hidden in the vehicle as an anti-theft deterrent by switching the battery power flow from the battery to the fuse block.
- Entails a 250 AMP Solenoid, Toggle Switch, Wire, Mounting Hardware, and Connectors
- 12 Volts
- 2 Positions
- Made in the USA
- Sold as Kit
Assembly Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Two-Post Battery Disconnect Isolation Kill Switch
Speedway Four-Post Battery Disconnect Isolation Kill Switch
Longacre® 52-45760 Batt. Disconnect Switch, 2 Terminal, Black
Moroso 74100 Battery Disconnect Switch
Moroso 74102 Battery Disconnect Switch, Super-Duty
Moroso 74103 Battery Terminal Disconnect Switch, Top Terminal
Moroso 74101 Battery Disconnect Switch, Heavy Duty
Economy Battery Disconnect Switch
Longacre® 52-45783 High Capacity Battery Disconnect w/ Panel
Longacre® 52-45780 Battery Disconnect Switch - 4 Terminal
Q & A
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.