Painless Wiring 30001 Universal 14 Circuit Fuse Block
Universal Fit, 6.00" Overall Width, 6.00" Overall Height
- 14-circuit fuse block is designed replace your existing fuse block or as a starting point for custom wiring
- All that needs to be done is to terminate the circuit and attach it to the fuse block
- Fusebox dimensions measures 6" high x 6" tall
- Includes circuits for AC/heater fan/gauges/brake lights/headlights/ignition/horn/dome lights/radio/electric fan/turn signals/4-way flashers/wipers/alternator
- Kit includes mounting bracket, fuses, flashers, horn relay, terminals and full instructions
Use this Painless 14 Circuit OEM style pre-wired fuse block to replace your existing fuse block or as a starting point for custom wiring. All you have to do is terminate your circuit wire and attach it to the fuse block. Pre-wired and labeled for the following circuits: A/C-Heat, gauges/dash instruments, brake lights, headlights, coil, horn, dome lights, radio, electric fan, turn signals, hazards, wipers and alternator.
Has accessory outlets, offers a compact size and includes easy-to-follow instructions makes any job painless. Kit includes mounting bracket, fuses, flashers, horn relay, terminals and full instructions.
NotesFuse box is 4.75" tall. Includes circuits for AC/heater fan/gauges/brake lights/headlights/ignition/horn/dome lights/radio/electric fan/turn signals/4-way flashers/wipers/alternator.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Learn how to select the right wiring harness for your car. From starting the installation, to having the right tools for the job, we can walk you through it.
Learn how to wire dual electric radiator fans. Use our dual fan wiring diagram and guide to make sure you properly wire your fans to your thermostat.