Painless Wiring 20104 Universal 28 Circuit Muscle Car Wiring Harness
Universal Fit, 28 Number of Circuits, Fuse Block Included, Compatible with GM Column
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Looking for a wiring harness that will fit your 1960's, 70s, or 80s GM, Ford, or Chrysler muscle car? This 28 circuit kit from Painless Performance is adaptable to fit vehicles where a bulkhead connector is required. Some minor bulkhead modification may be required. Made in the USA!
Included with this harness are the following parts:
- GM turn signal & column mounted ignition switch connectors
- Pre-wire plugs for the headlights & dimmer switch
- Custom printed wiring with the circuit identification as well as using GM color codes for easy installation
This harness includes circuits for:
- A/C & Heat
- Accessory / Cigarette Lighter
- Accessory / Trunk Light
- Backup Lights
- Brake Lights
- Cruise Control
- Dome Light
- Electric Choke
- Electric Fuel Pump
- Emergency Flashers
- Fan Relay Activation Power
- Fused Power Source
- Horn (Relay)
- Ignition Coil
- Instrument Panel Lighting and Gauges ( Fuel Gauge, Oil Gauge, Speakers, Tachometer, Temperature Gauge, and Voltmeter)
- Park Lights
- Power Antenna
- Power Door Locks
- Power Windows
- Radio/Clock (Constant and Switched)
- Tail Lights
- Third Brake Light
- Turn Signals
More Like This
Painless Wiring 10202 Universal 28 Circuit / 18 Fuse Chassis Harness
Painless Wiring 20103 21 Circuit Universal Mucscle Car Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 10204 28 Circuit Pickup Chassis Harness
Painless Wiring 10201 GM 28 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 21 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 10220 28 Circuit Remote Trunk Harness
Painless Wiring 10104 21 Circuit GM Pickup Chassis Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 50001 10 Circuit Race Only Chassis Harness
Painless Wiring 50002 21 Circuit Pro Street Chassis Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 50003 21 Circuit Pro Street Chassis Wiring Harness
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.