Painless Wiring 10204 28 Circuit Pickup Chassis Harness
Universal Fit, 28 Number of Circuits, Fuse Block Included, Compatible with GM Column
- Kit is suited for trucks with long beds and extended cabs
- It is easily customizable to fit your projects needs
- Every wire has its function printed on it every few inches
- Kit includes wiring harnesses, all connectors, brackets, flashers, and zip ties for a simple and stress-free installation
- It is guaranteed for life and made right here in the USA!
Check out this 28 circuit kit from Painless Performance. It's engineered to give you all those power accessory circuits you have been looking to add to your pickup chassis.
- Suited for trucks with long beds and extended cabs
- Customizable To Fit Your Projects Needs
- Every Wire Has Its Function Printed On It Every Few Inches
- Pre-Grouped Wire Sections
- Comprehensive Instructions And Tech Support
- This kit does not come with the GM column mounted ignition switch connector
- Guaranteed for life
- Made in the USA
Included with this harness are the following parts; a GM engineered fuse block & Painless mounting bracket; GM turn signal connectors; pre wire plugs for the headlights & dimmer switch; and each wire is custom printed with the circuit identification as well as using GM color codes for easy installation.
- Year: Universal
- Make: Universal
- Model: Universal
- Engine: Non Fuel Injected
- Transmission: Non Electronic
- Number of Circuits: 28 Circuits - 18 Fuses w/ Horn Relay & Maxi Fuse
- Harness Length: Universal
- Fuse Type: Blade & Maxi Fuse
- Firewall Passthrough: Grommet
- Color Code Based: GM
- Circuit Designations: Printed on Wires
- Connectors Included: GM Steering Column Turn Switch, Two Headlight Pigtails, 10SI & 12 SI Alternator, Dimmer Switch
This harness includes circuits for:
- A/C & Heat
- Accessory / Cigarette Lighter
- Accessory / Trunk Light
- Backup Lights
- Brake Lights
- Cruise Control
- Dome Light
- Electric Choke
- Electric Fuel Pump
- Emergency Flashers
- Fan Relay Activation Power
- Fused Power Source
- Horn (Relay)
- Ignition Coil
- Instrument Panel Lighting and Gauges (Fuel Gauge, Oil Gauge, Speakers, Tachometer, Temperature Gauge, and Voltmeter)
- Park Lights
- Power Antenna
- Power Door Locks
- Power Windows
- Radio/Clock (Constant and Switched) (Fuel Gauge, Oil Gauge, Speakers, Tachometer, Temperature Gauge, and Voltmeter)
- Tail Lights
- Third Brake Light
- Turn Signals
Wiring Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.