Painless Wiring 10204 28 Circuit Pickup Chassis Harness
Universal Fit, 28 Number of Circuits, Fuse Block Included, Dash Ignition Key Location
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Check out this 28 circuit kit from Painless Performance. It's engineered to give you all those power accessory circuits you have been looking to add to your pickup chassis.
- Suited for trucks with long beds and extended cabs
- Customizable To Fit Your Projects Needs
- Every Wire Has Its Function Printed On It Every Few Inches
- Pre-Grouped Wire Sections
- Comprehensive Instructions And Tech Support
- This kit does not come with the GM column mounted ignition switch connector
- Guaranteed for life
- Made in the USA
Included with this harness are the following parts; a GM engineered fuse block & Painless mounting bracket; GM turn signal connectors; pre wire plugs for the headlights & dimmer switch; and each wire is custom printed with the circuit identification as well as using GM color codes for easy installation.
Wiring Instructions (PDF)
- Year: Universal
- Make: Universal
- Model: Universal
- Engine: Non Fuel Injected
- Transmission: Non Electronic
- Number of Circuits: 28 Circuits - 18 Fuses w/ Horn Relay & Maxi Fuse
- Harness Length: Universal
- Fuse Type: Blade & Maxi Fuse
- Firewall Passthrough: Grommet
- Color Code Based: GM
- Circuit Designations: Printed on Wires
- Connectors Included: GM Steering Column Turn Switch, Two Headlight Pigtails, 10SI & 12 SI Alternator, Dimmer Switch
This harness includes circuits for:
- A/C & Heat
- Accessory / Cigarette Lighter
- Accessory / Trunk Light
- Backup Lights
- Brake Lights
- Cruise Control
- Dome Light
- Electric Choke
- Electric Fuel Pump
- Emergency Flashers
- Fan Relay Activation Power
- Fused Power Source
- Horn (Relay)
- Ignition Coil
- Instrument Panel Lighting and Gauges (Fuel Gauge, Oil Gauge, Speakers, Tachometer, Temperature Gauge, and Voltmeter)
- Park Lights
- Power Antenna
- Power Door Locks
- Power Windows
- Radio/Clock (Constant and Switched) (Fuel Gauge, Oil Gauge, Speakers, Tachometer, Temperature Gauge, and Voltmeter)
- Tail Lights
- Third Brake Light
- Turn Signals
More Like This
Painless Wiring 10202 Universal 28 Circuit / 18 Fuse Chassis Harness
Painless Wiring 10104 21 Circuit GM Pickup Chassis Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 10201 GM 28 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 20104 Universal 28 Circuit Muscle Car Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 21 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 20103 21 Circuit Universal Mucscle Car Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 50001 10 Circuit Race Only Chassis Harness
Painless Wiring 10220 28 Circuit Remote Trunk Harness
Painless Wiring 50002 21 Circuit Pro Street Chassis Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 50003 21 Circuit Pro Street Chassis Wiring Harness
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Are you a collector of automotive signs? This is a DIY project where you will learn how to convert a hardwired sign to a plug in. Jess M. explains each step to get the job done!
There are a few things to consider when you're ready to select a wiring harness for your street rod. From selecting the correct wire harness, starting the installation, to having the right tools for the job, we can walk you through it.