Painless 20101 1967-1968 Camaro/Firebird 24 Circuit Wiring Harness
67-68 Chevy Camaro, 67-68 Pontiac Firebird, 24 Number of Circuits, Fuse Block Included
- Designed specifically for the 1967-1968 Camaro/Firebird
- Features a total of 24 circuits
- There are pre-terminated plugs for a column mounted ignition switch, dimmer switch, headlights & headlight switch, blower motor, wiper motor, and turn signal switch
- Includes factory original quick connect terminals for the in dash printed circuit board
- Wiring harnesses feature many pre-wired connections and are color coded to make installation a snap.
One thing to never forget - the wiring in your muscle car is forty years old and updating to modern and safe components is easy. These Painless Wiring harnesses feature many pre-wired connections and are color coded to make installation a snap. Instructions included.
This 24 circuit harness is designed for the 1967 and 1968 Camaro & Firebird. It uses a '69 and newer style bulkhead connector design along with blade fuses and enough circuits to wire up just about any installed upgrade to your 1st generation F-body. Some minor bulkhead modification required. Factory original quick connect terminals are included for the in dash printed circuit board. Pre-terminated plugs for a column mounted ignition switch, dimmer switch, headlights & headlight switch, blower motor, wiper motor, and turn signal switch. Included with this harness you'll also find a detailed manual and each wire is custom printed with the circuit identification as well as using GM color codes for easy installation.
Fits: 1967-1968 Camaro and Firebird
Note: For 1967 RS models, use Painless headlight harness #30818
This harness includes circuits for:
- Headlight Switch - Power to headlight switch. Power wires out of headlight switch to head light dimmer switch, tail lights, dash lights and park lights.
- Dimmer Switch - Wires include power from headlight switch and power out to low and high beam headlights.
- Wiper Switch - Power to wiper switch and the wires between the wiper switch and your wiper motor.
- Turn Signal Switch - Power into and out of your column mounted turn signal switch. Also included are both styles of GM turn switch connectors. Note: these will connect to most aftermarket and factory steering columns.
- Ignition Switch - Power into and out of to fuse block (ignition, crank and accessory)
- Brake Switch - Power into and out of brake switch. This includes a third brake light wire.
- Courtesy Lights - Power and ground circuits for dome light activation.
- Alternator - Charge wire and alternator field activation wires. (Most alternators can easily be wired up to this Painless harness). Included in kit is a high output alternator wire that allows you to use up to a 140 Amp alternator.
- Horn - 40 Amp horn relay mounted to fuseblock
- Heat/AC - Power into switch and wires between switch and blower motor/resistor block
- Radio - Harness includes constant B+ (for preset memory) and ignition hot circuits for any aftermarket or factory radio. Also included are two pairs of speaker wires.
- Starter- Crank signal wire for starter solenoid.
- Emergency Flashers
- Fan Relay Activation Power
- Fused Power Source
- Wipers and washer pump
- Engine section wires including electric choke, coil power, coil to tach signal, oil pressure, engine temperature, and A/C compressor clutch control wire.
- Headlight section wires including right and left high and low beam headlights, turn signals and park lights.
- Tail section wires including tail lights, brake lights, turn signal lights, license plate light, fuel gauge sender, third brake light, and reverse lights.
- Dash panel section wires including fuel, temperature, oil pressure, voltage, tachometer, speedometer, brake warning light, generator light, high beam and turn indicators and gauge illumination.
- Door section wires including power windows and locks.
- Accessory section wires including cruise control, power antenna, electric fuel pump and an cigarette lighter/accessory output.
- Also included in kit is a fuseblock mounting bracket, rubber grommet, 4 inch zip ties, 70 Amp maxi fuse and a large assortment of crimp style connectors.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.