Painless 10206 1967-1972 GM 28 Circuit Pickup Chassis Wiring Harness
67-72 Chevy, 67-72 GMC, 27 Number of Circuits, Is Fuse Block Included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This 28 circuit wiring harness from Painless Performance fits your 1967-1972 GMC/Chevy truck, Blazer, or Suburban. This wiring harness entails a factory style bulkhead connector and has many of the factory connectors already installed on the harness out of the box. Each wire is custom printed with the circuit identification as well as using GM color codes for easy installation.
Assembly Instructions (PDF)
- Main wire harness, with fuse block wired and fuses installed
- Engine harness
- 4 Headlamp connector cables
- Ballast resistor
- 2 fender well grommets (for headlamps)
- 2 packages of nylon tie wraps
- Parts box, containing maxi fuse, GM alternator connectors, terminals, splices, etc
- Wiring Manual
- Customizable To Fit Your Projects Needs
- Every Wire Has Its Function Printed On It Every Few Inches
- Pre-Grouped Wire Sections
- Comprehensive Instructions And Tech Support
- Year: 1967 - 1972
- Make: Chevrolet or GMC
- Model: C & K Truck/SUV
- Engine: Non Fuel Injected
- Trans.: Non Electronic
- Number of Circuits: 28 Circuits - 18 Fuses w/ Horn Relay & Maxi Fuse
- Harness Length: Factory Fitment
- Fuse Type: Blade & Maxi Fuse
- Firewall Pass through: Bulkhead Connector
- Color Code Based: Factory GM
- Circuit Designations: Printed on Wires
This harness includes circuits for:
- A/C & Heat
- Accessory / Camper Cover Light
- Accessory / Cigarette Lighter
- Accessory / Four Wheel Drive Switch
- Backup Lights
- Brake Lights
- Cruise Control
- Dome Light
- Electric Choke
- Electric Fuel Pump
- Emergency Flashers
- Fan Relay Activation Power
- Fused Power Source
- Horn (Relay)
- Ignition Coil
- Instrument Panel Lighting
- Gauges (Ammeter, Brake Warning Light, Four Wheel Drive Light, Fuel Gauge, Generator Light, Oil Gauge, Tachometer, Temperature Gauge)
- Park Lights
- Power Antenna
- Power Door Locks
- Power Windows
- Radio/Clock (Constant and Switched)
- Tail Lights
- Third Brake Light
- Turn Signals
- Wipers and Washer Pump
More Like This
Painless Wiring 10220 28 Circuit Remote Trunk Harness
Painless Wiring 10104 21 Circuit GM Pickup Chassis Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 50002 21 Circuit Pro Street Chassis Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 50003 21 Circuit Pro Street Chassis Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 21 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 10201 GM 28 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 10202 Universal 28 Circuit / 18 Fuse Chassis Harness
Painless Wiring 20103 21 Circuit Universal Mucscle Car Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 20104 Universal 28 Circuit Muscle Car Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 10204 28 Circuit Pickup Chassis Harness
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Steering column wiring does not need to terrify as many people as it does. it is actually very simple, all that is needed is time, patience, and tips like you will find if here!