POP Fasteners PS15-CS POP Hand Rivet Gun
Hobby Stock, Karting, Micro Sprint, Midget, Mini Sprint, Quarter Midget, Sprint Car
- Robust aluminum casting with vanadium steel handle
- Setting capacity: aluminum rivets up to 3/16" body diameter
- Contoured handle grips for comfort
- Rivet retaining handle design for one-handed riveting
- Supplied with nosepieces for 3/32", 1/8", 5/32" & 3/16" rivets
- Supplied nosepiece wrench
- Length: 9.65"
- Weight: 1.3 lbs.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Pneumatic Air Riveter Pop Rivet Gun Tool
POP Fasteners PRG510A Industrial Pneumatic Pop Rivet Gun
RiveDrill Pop Rivet Gun Drill Attachment Tool
Titan Tools 15050 Heavy Duty Hand Riveter
Titan Tools 15052 Hand Rivet Gun With Rivets
Kincrome CL900 Hand Riveters 11"
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. walks us through adding a little salt flat flair to her 1933 Ford coupe, by using moon discs and quarter turn fasteners.
Learn a few tips on how to properly mount modified bodies and some products that will help get the job done!
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
Read this guide on how to create a custom crankcase vent system for a Corvette using a Sure Seal air cleaner assembly kit. Learn how to keep pressure to a minimum and fabricate tubing to ensure a proper fit.