P-Ayr Products 2120 Big Block Chevy Set-Up Block
Chevy Big Block V8
- Features threaded steel inserts in key bolt locations (spark plugs, engine and accessory mounts, etc..)
- Engineered to accept original front and rear main caps
- Will accept original oil filter and can be easily painted
- These mock up motor blocks are great for mocking up engine mounts in a chassis
- Gives you the ability to bolt up all of your accessories to check for fit and clearance
These lightweight setup blocks are made of closed-cell polyurethane molded directly from original castings. These mock up motor blocks are great for mocking up engine mounts in a chassis, and you can even bolt up all of your accessories to check for fit and clearance.
Just a few of the features include:
- Threaded steel inserts in key bolt locations (spark plugs, engine and accessory mounts, ect.)
- Accepts original front and rear main caps
- Accepts original oil filter
- Easily painted
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with Titan Tools extractor tool.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.
Here is something for everyone's toolbox! Follow Steve as he demonstrates the versatility of Speedway Motors' very handy Wheel Bolt Pattern Tool.