P-Ayr Products 2020 Small Block Chevy Set-Up Block
Chevy Small Block V8
- Features threaded steel inserts in key bolt locations
- They are great for mocking up engine mounts in a chassis
- Designed to accept original front/rear main caps and original air filter
- You can even bolt up all of your accessories to check for fit and clearance
- These lightweight setup blocks are made of closed-cell polyurethane molded directly from original castings
These lightweight setup blocks are made of closed-cell polyurethane molded directly from original castings. These mock up motor blocks are great for mocking up engine mounts in a chassis, and you can even bolt up all of your accessories to check for fit and clearance.
Just a few of the features include:
- Threaded steel inserts in key bolt locations (spark plugs, engine and accessory mounts, ect.)
- Accepts original front and rear main caps
- Accepts original oil filter
- Easily painted
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
We finally get to drive Project Chevelle after the big engine swap, and it's pretty awesome. Rowing through the gears with our new Tremec 5-speed isn't bad either!
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Broken exhaust studs are a common problem. This article describes what you need and how to remove a broken stud from an exhaust manifold. Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with a Titan Tools stud extractor tool.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.