Omega Kustom Ford Electric Speedometer Gauge Sender
- Specially designed to work with most Ford/Mercury/Lincoln transmissions originally using a drive cable to a mechanical speedometer
- It generates the correct pulse to drive Omega Kustom electronic speedometers
- These Omega Kustom speedo gauges can be programmed to match your gear ratio and tire diameter
- Kit includes an OEM style hold down clamp
- Comes with a 3-year manufacturer warranty that guarantees it to be free from defects
This is a Ford style sending unit for Omega Kustom electric speedometer gauges. Signal generators are required if your transmission has or had a speedometer cable. This speed signal generator has a drive tip, just like the original speedo drive cable, which turns a generator making the pulse signal needed by the electric speedometer
No signal generator is required if your transmission is computer controlled or has a built in signal generator.
- Designed to work with most Ford/Mercury/Lincoln transmissions originally using a drive cable to a mechanical speedometer
- Generates the correct pulse to drive Omega Kustom electronic speedometers
- Omega Kustom speedo gauges can be programmed to match your gear ratio and tire diameter
- Includes OEM style hold down clamp
Red Wire - ignition
Black Wire - ground
White Wire - 'Digital' input of the speedometer
3-year Manufacturer warranty to be free from defects.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!