Oil Drain Drip Pan for Quick Change Units
Dirt Late Model, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Sprint Car
- This drain pan is perfect for changing gears in your quick change rear end
- Built in drip tray for gears reduces the mess druing your gear change
- Corner spout makes it easy to pour gear oil directly into your fill can without the need for a funnel
- Welded on handle makes positioning the pan a simple task
- Maximum capacity of 6 quarts makes this perfect for any rear end
All aluminum construction. Easily pours hot oil with built-in corner spout. Convenient carrying handle. Max capacity is 6 quarts.
- All aluminum construction
- Easy to pour hot oil with built in corner spout
- Comfortable, ergonomic handle
New for 2018!
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
How to pick the right small block Chevy oil pan gasket. We look at a 350 Chevy oil pan gasket and help you identify what thick or thin gasket you will need.