The LMP is based off of the championship winning LMJ shock but is upgraded to a piggyback style reservoir. The LMP piggy back cylinder head offers many advantages over the hose style shock absorber
- The large port cylinder head’s oil flow path is highly efficient
- Less risk of cavitation due to the less restricted, efficient flow of oil
- Better performing BOB-R Compression Valve
- Improved reliability because of the elimination of hose
- Ease of installation, no remote reservoir to mount
Item DetailsLeft Rear
- Model 5 - Black rocket - old style (agressive on the throttle)
- Model 6 - Crate anything
- Model 7 - All around
- Model 8 - Blue rocket front end (agressive on the throttle)
- Model 9 - Blue rocket front end (smooth driver)
- Model 10 - Mastersbilt (flat set up)
Front: Extended 19.8", Compressed 12.8"
Rear: Extended 23.3", Compressed 14.3"