Offenhauser Flathead Alternator Pulley w/ Fan Mount, 1932-38 Ford
- This pulley fits GM alternators and allows you to mount a vintage '32-'38 Ford fan to it
- Fan mount bolt circle is 4x3.125"
- Bolt holes are 1/4"-28
- Not a press-on style pulley
This Offy alternator pulley is designed to fit on a GM alternator and is retained by a washer and nut. It accepts the standard 1932-38 flatheads with the single 5/8” belt width and allows you to bolt on an original style 1932-38 Ford fan.
- 1-3/16" thick
- Raised surface that pilots the fan is 2-1/8" O.D.
- Fan mount bolt circle is 4 on 3-1/8"
- Fan bolt holes are 1/4"-28
- NOT a press on style pulley
Note: The powergen uses the same shaft size as the GM alternators and this pulley should work without any problems.
Item DetailsGM Alternator to 1932-38 Ford Fan
1932-38 Ford Flathead Application
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.
Need a battery box housing unit? Follow this step by step guide on how to modify a retro cooler to house a battery box. See how to secure the battery box to a car floor.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!
Brief review of the different types of Ford alternators and regulators available through Speedway Motors.