Offenhauser 6244 Aluminum Throttle Pedal
Universal Fit, Aluminum, Natural, 6.88" Pedal Length
Universal cast aluminum pedals are fully adjustable and have a 6-7/8" arm. Throttle cables not included. We recommend universal cable linkage #560-6230.
Cable clamp sleeve is included for attachment to the throttle cable.
- Mounting base is 5-1/16” tall, 1-1/8” wide, and ¼” thick with 3 mounting hole options
- Mounting surface to center of pivot point is ½”
- Upper arm pivot hole to center of cable attachment hole is 3¼”
- Lower pedal arm is 8-1/8” from pivot point center to end of arm and has 4 mount holes for the pedal pad
- Pedal pad has non slip diamond pattern and at bottom hole on arm extends past arm 1”
- Pedal pad is 1-1/8” wide, 2-5/8” tall, and ¼” thick
- Lower arm has 4 mount holes to change angle with the upper arm
Item DetailsIncludes Offy logo on pedal pad.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Learn about Dual Carb Linkage Setup. Follow along as an expert works through his fuel and throttle setup including part mounting and some modifications.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide