Offenhauser 1096 49-53 Flathead Offset Generator Bracket, Driver Side
2.50" Overall Width, 10.31" Overall Length, 7/16"-20 Thread Pitch, 2.12" Centerline of Holes
- Specifically designed to fit the 49-53 Flathead engine
- Made from lightweight aluminum with a natural finish
- Will mount your factory OEM generator to the left or right side of your engine
- Measures 10.31" long and a total of 2.5" wide
- Centerline distance between the holes is 2.12"
This Offenhauser cast aluminum bracket for 1949-53 Ford flathead V-8 mounts your factory OEM generator to the left or right side of your engine.
Generator Mount Chart (Link)
- 1949-1953 Ford 8BA Flathead V-8
- 1949-1953 Mercury 8CM Flathead V-8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!
Brief review of the different types of Ford alternators and regulators available through Speedway Motors.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Learn about GM alternator identification in our guide. We cover GM 3 wire alternators, 1 wire alternators, and externally regulated so you know what to choose.