OTB Gear 6850 Finned Cast Radiator Overflow Tank,13-3/4 In, Custom Cap
Universal Fit, 24.00 fl. oz. Capacity, 2.75" Overall Diameter, 13.75" Overall Height, Aluminum
- It is drilled & tapped for 1/4" NPT inlet
- Tis overflow tank has a 24 fl. oz. capacity
- Measures 13.75" tall and has a 2.75" diameter
- Made from stunning polished aircraft grade aluminum
- Has a 1/4"-20 thread pitch and centerline of holes are 4" apart
The OTB Gear Finned Cast Radiator Overflow Tank is as durable and stylish as they come! First, the tank is cast in a aircraft grade aluminum, then it undergoes a polishing process. The end result is a product that is both great looking and tough as nails.
- Stunning polished aircraft grade aluminum
- Drilled & tapped for 1/4" NPT inlet
- 13.75 inches tall
- 2.75 inch diameter
- 24 ounce capacity
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
The radiator is an important part of that LS swap. Here are some options from the Speedway Motors catalog.
Tired of straightening damaged fins or replacing your new race radiator? Try protecting it with a sheet of Nomex honeycomb and let it take the beating instead of your expensive radiator.
In this Tech Tip, John offers some guidance to a customer looking to cool his 1946 Ford Sedan.