OTB Gear 6821 Oil Fill Tube and Breather Cap, Polished
Universal Fit, 8.50" Overall Height, 1.25" Hole Diameter, 2.75" Cap Diameter, Aluminum
- Features a high quality polished aluminum breather
- Makes a great detail piece for your well-dressed engine
- The cap diameter is 2-3/4" and total assembly stands 8-1/2" in height
- Has an aircraft grade A356 aluminum construction with a beautiful polished finish
- Engineered to fit into the 1-1/4" hole in various vintage style manifold / engines
This polished oil fill tube and breather cap from OTB Gear is a great detail piece for your well-dressed engine. This product is constructed of aircraft grade A356 aluminum.
- Fits into the 1-1/4" hole in various vintage style manifold / engines
- High quality polished aluminum breather
- Cap diameter is 2-3/4"
- Total assembly stands 8-1/2" in height
- Made in USA
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
A look at some LS Oil Pans for your swap project. Our video guide walks you through some great options.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.