OER TF107301 57 Bel Air w/Bench Black Molded Carpet
Ask a Question
This part will be shipped by the manufacturer. We estimate this item will ship on or before June 13th.
Add to a list
Select a vehicle to verify Fitment
See more details
See more specs
Need To Know
This Product Will Ship FreeShipping Policies & FAQs
Quick and Easy ReturnsReturn Policy
When it comes to quality, OER® is the most trusted name in the restoration parts industry. Each product is manufactured and designed to replicate the original OE product exactly and this all new reproduction molded carpet is no exception. M anufactured in using the finest materials and workmanship available, each molded carpet set offers superior quality and fit.
Treat your Classic to the absolute highest quality molded carpet on the market today!
Manufacturedu tilizing modern textile chemistry, this revolutionary new 80%-20% Rayon/Nylon blend yarn will duplicate the appearance and fit of your original loop carpet. This all new carpet eliminates the problems of poor abrasion resistance and shedding of fibers, wh ile providing excellent protection against color fading, offering a level of durability previously unavailable.
Simply looks better and lasts longer than the original!
Made in USAFeatures:
- Color-matched binding attached to the rear edge of the front carpet (when applicable)
- Heel pad dielectrically heat sealed onto the carpet
- Original style 36 oz. jute padding attached to the underside of the carpet
- Dimmer switch hole grommet (when applicable)
- Heat stamped, preformed and trimmed to fit your floor pan
Important: Due to variations in factory interior options minor trimming may be required for proper fit.Applications:
- 1957 Bel Air Convertible with a Front Bench Seat
|Speedway Motors Catalog Part #||926-32488|