OER *R5003 68-81 GM Pedal Pad/Trim Plate Kit, Disc Brake
C10, Camaro, El Camino, Laguna, Malibu, Firebird, C10 Pickup, Chevelle, Nova, Ventura
Reproduction of the original pedal pads and pedal pad trim plates to fit various GM models. This pedal pad set is designed to replace the worn out original pads for models equipped with disc brakes and automatic transmission. Replacing the pedal pads will renew the appearance of your interior while maintaining originality. Each 6-piece kit includes the brake pad with "disc brake" center emblem insert, accelerator pad, park brake pad and stainless trim for each pad. Correct for 1969-71 models that featured the "disc brakes" emblem, but will fit up to 1981 models as listed.
* Note Not for 1970-71 Camaro Z28 models with the floor mounted accelerator pedal. For 1970-71 Z28 with disc brakes and AT, use part # R5016Kit includes:
- Accelerator pedal pad
- Brake pedal pad (with chrome "Disc Brakes" emblem)
- Park brake pedal pad
- Accelerator trim plate
- Brake pedal trim plate
- Park brake pedal trim plate
- 1968-77 Malibu/Chevelle/El Camino/Laguna
- 1969-74 Nova
- 1969-81 Camaro (except 1970-71 Z28)
- 1970-81 Firebird
- 1971-74 Ventura
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for OER to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
OER K912 Accelerator Pedal Pad Stainless Trim for Camaro/Nova/Chevelle
OER K982 64-82 GM Brake Pedal Pad w/Drum Brakes
OER *R5002 68-81 GM Pedal Pad/Trim Plate Kit, 6 Piece Kit
OER K981 1967-81 GM Brake/Clutch Pedal Pad
OER 3930091 1967-81 Brake Pedal Pad, w/Auto Trans, Disc Brakes
OER 3945593 1969-81 Park Brake Pedal Pad
OER K919 Accelerator Pedal Pad, 1967-81 Camaro, Nova, 1968-72 Chevelle
OER *R5009A 1972-81 GM Pedal Pad Kit, Manual Trans, 4 Piece Kit
OER 3909980 67-69 Camaro, 68-70 Nova Accelerator Pedal Rod, V8
OER K519 1968-69 Camaro/Nova Accelerator Pedal Assembly, V8
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Learn about Dual Carb Linkage Setup. Follow along as an expert works through his fuel and throttle setup including part mounting and some modifications.
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.