OER *R357 62-66 Impala, 67 Camaro Deluxe Dome Lens Kit
This convenient kit is designed to replace the original dome lenses and reflectors for various 1962-67 GM models with deluxe interiors. Replace the original rear quarter lenses with these superior reproductions.
- 2 Deluxe rear dome quarter lens
- 2 Deluxe rear dome quarter bezels
- 2 light sockets
- 2 bulbs
- 1967 Chevrolet Camaro - with deluxe interior
- 1962-66 Chevrolet Caprice - with deluxe interior
- 1962-66 Chevrolet Impala - with deluxe interior
- 1967 Pontiac Firebird - with deluxe interior
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for OER to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
OER 4234956 Reproduction Interior Dome Light Socket for 1967 Camaro
OER 20277539 1982-92 Camaro Dome Lamp Housing
OER MA9903 1964-66 Barracuda Dome Lamp Bezel
OER MJ92995 1964-74 Mopar A -Body/B-Body /E-Body Dome Lamp Lens
OER *R358 Dome Lamp Set
OER K585 Deluxe Interior Quarter Dome Lamp Lens for 1967 Camaro
OER 8732777 Dome Lamp Lens for Camaro/Nova/Chevelle
OER K586 1962-67 Deluxe Rear Quarter Dome Lamp Bezel
OER 20191635 1982-92 Camaro Dome Lamp Lens
OER 3863499B 67-68 Chrome Domed Bezel Nut
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.
Read how to wire a lightning sprint engine. This detailed account of how to successfully wire an engine will ensure a smooth installation.
Looking to replace a turn signal switch in your street rod, rat rod or muscle car? Kevin explains the install process in his 1954 Belair, which you can apply to your own build.