OER R316806 Center Console for Manual 4-Speed w/Gauges, 1968 Camaro
1968 Chevy Camaro, Plastic
Ready, Set, Install. Each console is completely assembled and ready for installation. Each console assembly features correct flocking for inner glovebox area and flocking for glovebox door just like the originals. Assemeblies are available with or without gauges.
- Assembled console
- Ready for installation
- Features correct flocking for inner glovebox area and flocking for glovebox door just like the originals
- Assemblies are available with or without gauges
- For 1968 Camaro
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 20 business days for OER to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Q & A
Check out the interior restoration parts that we used for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.
Marz Henry of LizardSkin gives a basic overview of the many uses of LizardSkin.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
HushMat “Easy to Install – No Prep” Adhesion test WD40 on Chop Cut Rebuild show demonstrates the superior adhesive quality of HushMat sound deadening & thermal insulation material.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.
Dalton discusses a few great safety features that we offer for our customers here at Speedway Motors . We have what you need to remain safe in your race car.