When it comes to quality, OER® is the most trusted name in the restoration parts industry. Each product is manufactured and designed to replicate the original OE product exactly and this all new reproduction molded carpet is no exception. M anufactured in using the finest materials and workmanship available, each molded carpet set offers superior quality and fit.
Treat your Classic to the absolute highest quality molded carpet on the market today!
Manufacturedu tilizing modern textile chemistry, this revolutionary new 80%-20% Rayon/Nylon blend yarn will duplicate the appearance and fit of your original loop carpet. This all new carpet eliminates the problems of poor abrasion resistance and shedding of fibers, wh ile providing excellent protection against color fading, offering a level of durability previously unavailable.
Simply looks better and lasts longer than the original!
Made in USAIncludes:
- Mass backing *
- Color-matched binding attached to the rear edge of the front carpet (when applicable)
- A color-keyed heel pad di electrically heat sealed onto the carpet
- Original style 36 oz. jute padding attached to the underside of the carpet
- Dimmer switch hole grommet (when applicable)
- Heat stamped, preformed and trimmed to fit your floor pan * What Exactly is Mass Backing? As part of the manufacturing process, a special latex coating is thermo-bonded to the back of the carpet to substantially increase the insulating and sound deadening properties of the basic carpet set. Then a 36 oz. jute padding is attached to the underside of the carpet.
Important: Due to variations in factory interior options minor trimming may be required for proper fit.Ap plications:
- 1962-67 Chevy II/Nova 2-Door Models with Automatic Transmission