OER K911 1967-81 GM Brake/Clutch Pad Trim Plate
Correct reproduction of the original brake and clutch pedal pad trim plate designed for use on various 1967-81 GM models with manual transmission. Each pedal trim plate is designed to replicate the original in fit, appearance and design. Manufactured in quality stamped stainless aluminum for a quality appearance and fit. For use with K981 clutch pad or brake pedal pad. Sold individually. 2 required per vehicle.
- 1967-1977 Chevrolet Camaro (manual Trans - clutch or brake)
- 1968-1972 Chevrolet Chevy II (manual Trans - clutch or brake)
- 1968-1972 Chevrolet Nova (manual Trans - clutch or brake)
- 1976-1977 Chevrolet Nova (manual Trans - clutch or brake)
- 1971-1972 Chevrolet Truck (manual Trans - clutch or brake)
- 1971-1972 GMC Truck (manual Trans - clutch or brake)
- 1971-1972 Chevrolet/GMC (manual Trans - clutch or brake)
- 1967-1981 Pontiac Firebird (manual Trans - clutch or brake)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for OER to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
OER *R5008 1969-74 GM Pedal Pad Kit Manual Transmission,8 Piece
OER *R5005 1967-77 GM Pedal Pad Kit, Auto Trans, 6-Piece Kit
OER K920 Brake Pad Stainless Trim, Auto Trans, 67-81 Camaro/68-77 Nova
SoffSeal 30961 Clutch Pedal Pad, Camaro/Firebird/Nova
Classic Headquarters W-192 Clutch/Brake Pad Stainless Trim Camaro/Nova
Classic Headquarters W-163 Brake Pad Camaro/Nova Auto Trans/Disc Brake
Classic Headquarters W-191 Brake/Clutch Pedal Pad Man Trans/Drum Brake
Classic Headquarters W-236 Brake Pedal Pad Camaro/Nova Auto Drum Brake
SoffSeal 1058 Brake/Clutch Pedal Rubber Bumpers, Camaro/Chevelle, Pair
Lokar BAG-6167 67-72 Chevy/GMC Billet Auto Brake Pad w/Rubber, Long
Q & A
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Today we take a look at the differences between proportioning valves (both fixed and adjustable models) and the residual pressure valves we offer in this buyer's guide.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Street Rod Tech Kevin W. talks about the first steps in his plans of a disc brake upgrade on his 1954 Chevy Bel Air, upgrading the pedal to an under-dash setup and adding a booster.