OER K4055 1968-74 Nova Hood To Cowl Weatherstrip Seal
73-74 Apollo, 1968 Chevy II, 69-74 Nova, 73-74 Omega, 71-74 Ventura
High quality reproduction of the original weatherstrip seal which attaches to the cowl panel and seals the area between the hood and windshield. This reproduction is manufactured to exact specifications allowing the seal to install correctly and maintain a tight seal.Applications:
- 1968-1968 Chevrolet Chevy II
- 1968-1974 Chevrolet Nova
- 1973-1974 Buick Apollo
- 1971-1974 Pontiac Ventura
- 1973-1974 Oldsmobile Omega
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for OER to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
OER 3974588C 1968-72 Nova 2 In Cowl Induction Hood, Steel
SoffSeal 3032 68-74 Nova/69 Camaro/Firebird Firewall Cowl Seal Kit
OER K930 69-74 Cowl Firewall Seal Set, 69 Camaro, 68-74 Nova
8 Ft. 3/8 Inch Hollow Half Round Rubber Cowl Lacing
Hollow Half Round Rubber Cowl Lacing, 5/8 Inch Wide, 8 Ft.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Tim talks about our new Brookville Model A steel deck lid.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.