OER K219 1938-72 Chrome Bumper Bolt Set, 40 Piece Set
38-42 Chevy, 46-72 Chevy
OER® reproduction of the original bumper bolt, washer and nut designed for use on 1947-72 Chevrolet/GMC trucks and 1938-54 Chevrolet passenger cars. Set features the correct chrome-plated carriage bolt with authentic style tall "Domed Head". Bolts can be used to install both the front and rear bumpers on most early GM applications. Washers and nut are anodized for corrosion resistance. Each chrome plated, domed head carriage bolt measures 1/2"-13 x 1-1/2".Set includes;
- 10 - Carriage Bolts (chrome plated)
- 10 - Carriage bolt Nuts
- 10 - Lock Washers
- 10 - Flat Washers
- 1938-1954 Chevrolet Passenger Car
- 1947-1972 Chevrolet Pickup Truck
- 1947-1972 GMC Pickup Truck
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for OER to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Have an extra license plate frame on hand? Here are two ways you can turn your frame into an arts and crafts project. These are the steps to create a cork board or whiteboard.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.