OER K1901 1967-69 Camaro/Nova Door Alignment Wedge Set
67-69 Chevy Camaro, 65-68 Chevy Chevelle, 66-67 Chevy Chevy II, 67-69 Pontiac Firebird
The door mounted wedges are necessary to help keep the doors from sagging due to fatigue in the door frame structure which could cause permanent or irreparable damage to the body. The door mounted wedge will come in contact with the door frame wedge upon correct installation. This set includes all of the necessary components to replace the wedges.Applications:
- 1967-1967 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1966-1967 Chevrolet Nova
- 1967-1969 Pontiac Firebird
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for OER to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to bend and add 45 degree double flares to brake lines and fuel lines. We also cover some common types of automotive flares and useful tools for the job.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Learn the step by step process of how to use 3X Chemistry Rust Converter to restore your vintage piece.
Follow this how-to as Kevin explains the process of removing the hood on his '54 Chevy Bel Air using a handmade Hood Spring tool.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
Read this guide on how to create a custom crankcase vent system for a Corvette using a Sure Seal air cleaner assembly kit. Learn how to keep pressure to a minimum and fabricate tubing to ensure a proper fit.