OER K106801 1968 Firebird Rear Side Markers Lamp Assembly, Pair
1968 Pontiac Bonneville, 1968 Pontiac Catalina, 1968 Pontiac Firebird, 1968 Pontiac Executive
Reproduction of the original side marker lamps designed for use on various Pontiac models including 1968 Firebird models. Each set includes two side marker assemblies for RH and LH quarter panels. Set includes the 2 chrome bezels, 2 gaskets, and installtion hardware. One set required per vehicle. Also fits various other 1968 Pontiac models. Note: Not for use on station wagon models.Applications:
- 1968-1968 Pontiac Firebird
- 1968-1968 Pontiac Catalina
- 1968-1968 Pontiac Executive
- 1968-1968 Pontiac Bonneville
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for OER to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
OER 5960074 1968 Firebird Rear Side Marker Gaskets
OER 5960473 1968 Firebird Rear Side Marker Lenses
OER 5960475 1968 Firebird Rear Side Marker Bezels
OER K5241 Shouldered Lens Screw, Turn Signal, Side Marker
United Pacific C679101 Side Marker Socket, 67-91 Chevy Car/Truck
United Pacific 31055AK 2 1/2" Refltr Marker Light Kit, Amber Lens
Q & A
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Welcome back to the Vulcan Project! Product guru Jeff K. continues to execute his plans to bring a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan back from the brink, this time working over the lighting system.
Speedway Motors employee Jason L. talks about the many uses of the Model A Taillight we offer. They aren't just for Models A's anymore!
Speedway Product Guru Jeff K. talks about installing a set of Spectre High Beam Air Ducts in the latest project to grace his garage, a 1967 Malibu.
Check out this headlight wiring and taillight wiring diagram.