OER K1021 Reproduction Seat Back Panels, 1967-70 Camaro/ Firebird
67-70 Chevy Camaro, 67-70 Pontiac Firebird
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 21 business days for OER to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Replace worn or scratched seat back panels with these rigid ABS reproductions. Produced with detailed correct Madrid grain for an original appearance. Mounting holes are pre-cut for easy installation. Features original type mounting tabs.
- Fits 1967-70 Camaro and Firebirds
- Black Bucket Seat Back Panels
- Sold as a pair
*Note-1967 panels were originally manufactured in steel materials and mounted differently from 1968-69 panels. Modifications will be necessary to mount these panels to a 1967 seat.
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.
HushMat provides the purpose and explanation of how sound deadening and thermal insulation material works in your vehicle.
This video summarizes the brand differences and value offered by HushMat compared to the “off-shore” competition. HushMat MADE IN THE USA for three decades and proud of it.
Video demonstration of the ease of installation and quality of HushMat sound deadening & thermal insulation material. Check out this video for installation tips/tricks to aid with installation.
Part II of HushMat's video demonstrations on installation tips and tricks to assist you with installation.