OER B298 1967-80 Rear Leaf Spring Front Bushing
Reproduction of the original rear leaf spring bushing designed for use on various 1967-80 GM passenger car models. The rear leaf spring bushing is located on the forward eye of the rear leaf spring. This bushing is a commonly forgotten replacement part that is required when properly rebuilding the rear suspension. Sold individually. 2 required per vehicle.Applications:
- 1967-1980 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1968-1968 Chevrolet Chevy II
- 1968-1978 Chevrolet Nova
- 1971-1972 Chevrolet Caprice
- 1971-1976 Chevrolet Impala
- 1975-1975 Chevrolet Bel Air
- 1975-1975 Chevrolet Caprice
- 1967-1978 Pontiac Firebird
- 1975-1976 Pontiac Ventura
- 1977-1976 Pontiac Phoenix
- 1976-1979 Cadillac Seville
- 1973-1975 Buick Apollo
- 1975-1979 Buick Skylark
- 1973-1979 Oldsmobile Omega
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for OER to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
OER K550 70-81 F-Body, 62-78 X-Body Rear Spring Shackle Bushing
OER R397 1970-81 F/X-Body Rear Leaf Spring Shackle Bushings
OER K979 1967-69 Camaro, 1962-69 Nova Rear Spring Shackle Bushing
RideTech 11175399 Leaf Spring Bushings/Shackles, 70-81 GM F Body
OER 499473 70-81 Camaro/70-79 Nova Rear Leaf Spring Shackle Bushing
1967-69 Camaro, 62-74 Nova Rear Leaf Spring Shackle Bushing Kit, 8 Pc
D&R Classic K00105 Front Mount Shackle Bracket Bushing, Nova/Camaro
D&R Classic K00044 Rear Leaf Spring Shackle Bushings, Camaro/Nova
RideTech 11265399 Delrin Leaf Spring Bushings/Shackles 68-74 Nova
RideTech 11165399 Delrin Leaf Spring Bushings/Shackles, GM F Body
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Our hot rod expert takes you through his ford I beam axle setup. Follow as he sets up the front end on his split wishbone front suspension Model A.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
Learn how to mount a traditional transverse rear leaf spring. These tips will help the installation run smoothly and successfully.
Follow this guide on how to install a splined sway bar for GM A-body applications. See the installation process on a '68 Chevelle frame using stock control arms and factory chassis bolt and pad locations.
Learn how to lower a hot rod by modifying the axles and some history behind early hop ups. This project features a Ford axle with wishbones for a Model A.
Speedway Street Tech Kevin goes over the install of the TCI 1949-54 Chevy Car Rear Leaf Spring Kit on his '54 BelAir sedan.