Our OER® Authorized Restorer's Choice™ carpet is manufactured utilizing modern textile chemistry. This revolutionary new 80%-20% Rayon/Nylon blend yarn will duplicate the appearance and fit of your original loop carpet. Each set is produced to fit your floor pan just like the original.
This all new carpet eliminates the problems of poor abrasion resistance and shedding of fibers, while providing excellent protection against color fading, offering a level of durability previously unavailable.
Simply looks better and lasts longer than the original!Carpet Features:
- Color-matched binding attached to the rear edge of the front carpet (when applicable)
- A color-keyed heel pad already dielectrically heat sealed onto the carpet
- Original style 36 oz. jute padding attached to the underside of the carpet
- Dimmer switch hole grommet (when applicable)
Made in USA
Important: Due to variations in factory interior options, minor trimming may be required for proper fit.
When purchasing reproduction parts and accessories from OER® you can be sure that each and every product displaying the Restorer's Choice™ symbol is manufactured correctly to exact specifications, fits the way the factory intended and is your assurance of quality. Applications:
- 1965-70 Impala/Full Size 2 Door Models with Automatic Transmission