OER 7027910 Rochester Cigarette Lighter Housing
76-79 Skylark, 70-79 Nova, 77-79 Omega, 62-67 C10 Pickup, 70-73 Chevelle
Reproduction lighter housing for 1955-58 passenger car models and all 1962-69 GM vehicles with Rochester style cigarette lighters. The lighter housing is mounted in the dash, which the knob and element are inserted into.
- 1967-69 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1955-57 Chevrolet 210 & Bel Air Models
- 1958 Chevrolet Full-Size Models
- 1962-69 Chevrolet Full-Size Models
- 1962-69 Chevrolet/GMC Truck Models
- 1962-69 Chevrolet Chevy II/Nova
- 1967-69 Pontiac Firebird
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for OER to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.