OER 4078002 1955-81 Window Crank Handle Spring, Each
This spring mounts between the window regulator and door panel and keeps tension on the panel where the crank mounts. Designed and manufactured to factory specifications for authenticity. Sold individually.
We recommend replacing these whenever changing window cranks or replacing your door panels. Will fit most GM vehicle applications where a tension spring is required, including but not limited to the applications listed below:GM Applications:
- 1949-1954 Chevrolet Bel Air
- 1949-1954 Chevrolet Fleetline
- 1949-1954 Chevrolet Full Size
- 1953-1957 Chevrolet One-Fifty / Two-Ten / Bel Air
- 1958-1979 Chevrolet Impala/Full Size
- 1953-1979 Chevrolet Corvette
- 1964-1977 Chevrolet Chevelle/Malibu/El Camino
- 1967-1981 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1967-1981 Pontiac Firebird
- 1962-1979 Chevrolet Chevy II/Nova
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for OER to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
OER A9886 1947-1992 Interior Door/Window Crank Handle C-Clip
OER 20393850 1947-81 Window Crank Handle Washer Plate
OER K4412 1967-69 Camaro Power Window Harness Boot, Pair
OER F00077 Window Handle Plastic Washer Plate for 1964-81 GM Vehicles
OER T10020 Window Nut Tool
OER 4491086 1966-80 Window Roller Guide Washer
OER C1072 1958-72 GM Front Door Window Regulator Roller
OER MD27221 1968-74 Mopar A/B/E-Body Window Crank Screw
OER MD35231 1967-74 Window Crank Handle Washers, Pair, Black
OER 9804150 1971-81 Window Regulator Guide Cam Spacer
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.