OER 3921836 1968-76 Outer Door Mirror Bracket, w/Remote Mirror
68-76 Chevy, 73-76 Oldsmobile, 1968 Pontiac, 71-76 Pontiac
Reproduction of the original outer door remote mirror mounting bracket designed for use with the various applications listed. Each bracket is manufactured to replicate the original is fitment and design. Can be used with the original GM, or OER reproduction outer door remote mirrors.
- 1968-1969 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1968-1968 Chevrolet Chevy II
- 1968-1976 Chevrolet Nova
- 1968-1968 Chevrolet Impala
- 1969-1971 Chevrolet Impala
- 1969-1971 Chevrolet Caprice
- 1969-1971 Chevrolet Bel Air
- 1969-1971 Chevrolet Biscayne
- 1968-1969 Chevrolet Corvair
- 1968-1968 Chevrolet Chevelle
- 1968-1968 Chevrolet Malibu
- 1968-1968 Chevrolet El Camino
- 1970-1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Wagon
- 1970-1970 Chevrolet El Camino
- 1968-1968 Pontiac Firebird (second design, with pointed base)
- 1971-1976 Pontiac Ventura
- 1973-1976 Oldsmobile Omega
Note: If replacing just the bracket on current mirror. Cables must be removed from remote control knob and then cables must be placed through center hole of bracket. See View 2 for a more detailed image.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for OER to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Sherman 696-300R 68-69 Camaro, 69-72 Chevelle Right Chrome Door Mirror
OER 3921833 1968-81 Door Remote Mirror Bezel/Escutcheon
OER 3921816 1968 Remote Outer Mirror Assembly, LH
OER 3914753 68-72 Outer Door Mirror w/Rib Design, Drivers Side LH
OER 3914754 1968-72 GM Outer Door Mirror w/Rib Design, Side RH
OER 3909197 1966-72 Outer Door Mirror w/Ribbed Base
Morris MCCSV2 Clear Shot V2 Rectangular Mirrors, Full Set
OER CM3005 Outside Rear View Door Mirror, Camaro/Nova/Chevelle/Camino
OER T70622 3 In Chrome Drop Head Peep Mirrors, LH/RH
OER T70623 4 In Chrome Drop Mount Peep Mirror, LH/RH
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.