OER 3909978 1967 Accelerator Pad w/Steel Backing Plate, OE Style
Reproduction of the original accelerator pedal pad designed for use on various 1967 GM models. This accelerator pedal pad is manufactured in the correct design based on a steel backing unlike the GM plastic replacements. The pedal pad mounts directly onto the accelerator arm that extends outward from the firewall and is applied directly to the arm.Applications:
- 1967-1967 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1967-1967 Chevrolet Chevy II
- 1967-1967 Chevrolet Nova
- 1967-1967 Chevrolet Impala
- 1967-1967 Chevrolet Bel Air
- 1967-1967 Chevrolet Biscayne
- 1967-1967 Chevrolet Caprice
- 1967-1967 Chevrolet Chevelle
- 1967-1967 Chevrolet Malibu
- 1967-1967 Chevrolet El Camino
- 1967-1967 Chevrolet Corvair
- 1967-1967 Pontiac Firebird
- 1967-1967 Pontiac Bonneville
- 1967-1967 Pontiac Catalina
- 1967-1967 Pontiac GTO
- 1967-1967 Pontiac LeMans
- 1967-1967 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1967-1967 Pontiac Tempest
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for OER to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
OER K919 Accelerator Pedal Pad, 1967-81 Camaro, Nova, 1968-72 Chevelle
OER K912 Accelerator Pedal Pad Stainless Trim for Camaro/Nova/Chevelle
OER 3745991 1958-67 Brake Pedal Pad w/AutoTrans/Manual Brakes
OER 3746702 1958-67 GM Brake Pedal Pad w/Auto Trans/Power Brakes
OER 3747276 1958-64 Full Size Chevy Park Brake Pedal Pad
OER 6256368 62-67 GM Brake/Clutch Pedal Pad Without Power Brakes
OER 9774235 1964-72 Pontiac Brake Pedal Pad w/Auto Trans
OER 9788316 1964-72 Pontiac Brake Pedal Pad Trim, w/Auto Trans
OER K517 1967 Camaro Accelerator Pedal Assembly, V-8
OER K981 1967-81 GM Brake/Clutch Pedal Pad
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
Learn about Dual Carb Linkage Setup. Follow along as an expert works through his fuel and throttle setup including part mounting and some modifications.