OER 3869745 Reproduction Full Size Upper Grille, 1966 Impala
1966 Chevy Impala, Aluminum, Polished, Natural
- Will fit 1966 Impala, Bel Air, Biscayne, and Caprice models
- Produced to strict OEM dimensions to create a completely original appearance and fit
- Each grill replicates the original in appearance, design, and quality
- Aluminum construction, polished finish
Reproduction of the original stamped aluminum upper grill assembly designed for use on 1966 Impala, Bel Air, Biscayne, and Caprice models. Reproduced to exact factory specifications using high-quality aluminum materials that offer a completely original appearance and fit. Each grill replicates the original in appearance, design, and quality.
- 1966-1966 Chevrolet Impala
- 1966-1966 Chevrolet Bel Air
- 1966-1966 Chevrolet Biscayne
- 1966-1966 Chevrolet Caprice
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for OER to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the versatility in pedal car graphics starting in the 50's and 60's. See what all goes into the production of pedal car vinyl from choosing high quality vinyl to designing the graphics and cutting the vinyl for the most accurate reproduction.
Do you have a collection of decals? Here's a step-by-step process of how to turn them into reuseable magnets! This is a DIY project that takes minimal time.