OER 1277445 1968-70 Mopar B-Body Rallye In Dash Clock
Reproduction of the original in dash clock assembly designed for use on 1968-70 Dodge and 1970 Plymouth B-body models equipped with the optional Rallye gauge package. Manufactured to replicate the original in functionality, fitment and appearance. Each clock is produced with strict attention to detail including correct font, numeration and colors as original.
- 1968-1970 Dodge Charger (with Rallye Gauge Package)
- 1968-1970 Dodge Coronet (with Rallye Gauge Package)
- 1968-1970 Dodge Super Bee (with Rallye Gauge Package)
- 1970-1970 Plymouth Belvedere (with Rallye Gauge Package)
- 1970-1970 Plymouth Superbird (with Rallye Gauge Package)
- 1970-1970 Plymouth GTX (with Rallye Gauge Package)
- 1970-1970 Plymouth Road Runner (with Rallye Gauge Package)
- 1970-1970 Plymouth Sport Satellite (with Rallye Gauge Package)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for OER to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
OER 1277452 1970-71 Mopar E-Body Rallye Clock
OER 3980116 Dash Clock, 1970-78 Camaro
OER 3951213 1969 Camaro Center Dash Clock
OER 986617 1966 Chevy Nova/Truck In-Dash Clock
OER 3825525 1963 Chevy Full Size In-Dash Clock
OER 3843693 1964 Chevy Full Size In-Dash Clock
OER 3861410 1965 Impala In-Dash Clock
OER 3814155 1961-62 Chevy Impala In-Dash Clock
OER 3863796 Dash Clock, 1963-65 Chevy II/Nova
OER 3901613 1967 Camaro Console Clock
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!