Nostalgia/Deluxe Bare Model T Frame
1923 Model T, Steel, Natural
- This item 7154200 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
These are great for the do-it-yourself fabricator and builder. These are the same frames as our frame assemblies, but have no suspension or steering mounts installed. You can build your own or adapt components you acquire separately.
- 1-1/2" x 3" rectangular steel tube rails
- 3" O.D. round tube front crossmember
- Designed for spring-behind front axles
- Front perch accommodates 1-3/4" wide spring
If you wish to add engine/suspension/steering mounts to your frame, simply purchase these items along with your frame.
This product requires a 3-4 week build time.
Item Detailsw/ Front Spring Perch only
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.