Nostalgia/Deluxe Bare Model T Frame
- Same frames as our frame assemblies, but have no suspension or steering mounts installed
- Build your own or adapt components you acquire separately
- Several suspension options are available
These are great for the do-it-yourself fabricator and builder. These are the same frames as our frame assemblies, but have no suspension or steering mounts installed. You can build your own or adapt components you acquire separately.
- 1-1/2" x 3" rectangular steel tube rails
- 3" O.D. round tube front crossmember
- Designed for spring-behind front axles
- Front perch accommodates 1-3/4" wide spring
If you wish to add engine/suspension/steering mounts to your frame, simply purchase these items along with your frame.
This product requires a 3-4 week build time.
Item Detailsw/ Front Spring Perch only
- This item 7154200 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
This article guides you through the process of repairing and painting a subframe for a 1967 Poncho Firebird. See how the front suspension gets an overhaul including new G-comp spindles and a disc brake kit.
It may feel like a daunting task attempting to determine the best leaf spring for your traditional hot rod straight axle build, but our buyer's guide will surely help.