New Vintage USA 84111-01 6 Gauge Performance Black 84-87 Regal
84-87 Buick Regal, Analog Gauge Series, Electric Gauge Style, Dash Cluster Gauge Set Design
NVU has been building these for years a s a custom, now its finally available as a standard part! Bring your 84-87 Buick Regal N/A (natural aspiration non-turbo) dash to the next level with a complete kit from NVU. Designed to fit similar to the GNX style, the exclusive laminate printed CNC cut bracket bolts to the stock mounting tabs. The printed acrylic trim with black and silver finish adds a touch of class and cleans up any ragged edges left from trimming. (trimming of stock bezel required, see instructions). NVU also included deadfronted (now you see it, now you don't) turn signals, hi beam and warning lamps to the panel for a clean, professional look. Kits include matching center filler gauge that can be removed in the event you need to add on a matching gauge for boost, trans temp, oil temp, etc.
Performance Series gauges feature air core meters and incandescent perimeter lighting (works with factory dimmer).
Great style and performance from NVU. The performance line has been a great success over the years for NVU, great OEM style performance graphics look modern and racy without being over the top, a perfect match for Pro-touring builds. Don’t let the good looks fool you, these are the same shock-proof, water-proof durable components we use in our commercial and military lines. Scratch resistant Titanium-smoked bezels, real glass lenses, all make for a great product. Traditional perimeter lighting for easy viewing at night
- Speedometer, 3-3/8" Programmable electronic 140 MPH
- Tachometer 3-3/8"
- Matching filler gauge
- Fuel gauge 2-1/16", 0-90 ohm factory match
- Water temperature gauge 2-1/16:
- Oil pressure gauge 2-1/16"
- Voltmeter 2-1/16"
- Oil pressure and water temperature senders
- Bushing kit
- Mounting bracket
- Instruction booklet
- Mounting hardware for gauges
* Speed sender may be required, check your application, not included in kit. NVU Programmable speedometers will operate on stock VSS (speed sender) from stock S-10/GM transmission or PCM output.
For all technical/repair/warranty product questions or needs, please contact New Vintage directly. For all other inquiries regarding shipping & delivery information, please contact the Speedway Motors Customer Experience Center.
ChartsInstallation Instructions (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for New Vintage USA to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!