New Vintage USA 20257-01 CFR Redline Series Gauges, Red
Universal Fit, Analog Gauge Series, Electric Gauge Style, 3-In-One Gauge Set Design, Black
- Includes a 4-3/8" Speedometer (140 MPH) with water temp and oil pressure
- The 4-3/8" Tachometer (8,000 RPM) comes with a programmable fuel gauge and voltmeter
- Has AMP plug connectors with color coded wiring harness
- Features fully programmable inputs, displays and high-tech OLED screens
- The programmable fuel gauge has virtually every setting for most fuel senders
CFR series instruments bring a new level of design, technology and features to the aftermarket. Exotic muscle graphics incorporating textures and colors in a way that says high-class, high tech and performance all at the same time. Textured inner dial with colored accents and bold numbers will make your dash stand out. Great for any resto-mod or pro-touring build. Topped with waterproof lenses and stainless bezels, the CFR series is sure to get your attention while monitoring vital components. Any build that demands exotic, high tech design will set the bar for dash design with the CFR series instruments.
CFR 3-1 gauges use NVU's exclusive Phoenix technology featuring fully programmable inputs, displays and high-tech OLED screens. Programmable speedometer is set up in minutes and can operate via any OE or aftermarket speed sender, PCM (computer) or GPS antenna. Programmable fuel gauge has virtually every setting for most fuel senders, no more dropping the tank. Tachometer has interface for easy set up to virtually and ignition system. Deadfronted (hidden) indicators with up to 6 lights come standard along with LED backlighting and lit pointers. Installation is easy with our new AMP plug connections, only 1 plug per gauge for all functions.
- 4-3/8" Speedometer (140 MPH) with water temp and oil pressure
- 4-3/8" Tachometer (8,000 RPM) with programmable fuel gauge and voltmeter
- AMP plug connectors with color coded wiring harness
- Oil pressure sender (240-33 ohm)
- Temperature sender (NVU hi match)
- Hardware kit
- Bushing kit
- Detailed instructions
For all technical/repair/warranty product questions or needs, please contact New Vintage directly. For all other inquiries regarding shipping & delivery information, please contact the Speedway Motors Customer Experience Center.
ChartsCFR Series 3-1 Installation Instructions (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for New Vintage USA to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!