New Vintage USA 01257-01 Performance Series 3 in 1 Gauges, Black
Universal Fit, Analog Gauge Series, Electric Gauge Style, 3-In-One Gauge Set Design, Black
Great style and performance from NVU. The performance line has been a great success over the years for NVU, great OEM style performance graphics look modern and racy without being over the top, a perfect match for Pro-touring builds. Don’t let the good looks fool you, these are the same shock-proof, water-proof durable components we use in our commercial and military lines. Black bezels, real glass lenses, all make for a great product. Traditional perimeter lighting for easy viewing at night. Available in a wide variety of sizes and functions that suit your ride perfectly.
Performance 3-1 gauges use NVU's exclusive Phoenix technology featuring fully programmable inputs, displays and high-tech OLED screens. Programmable speedometer is set up in minutes and can operate via any OE or aftermarket speed sender, PCM (computer) or GPS antenna. Programmable fuel gauge has virtually every setting for most fuel senders, no more dropping the tank. Tachometer has interface for easy set up to virtually and ignition system. Dead fronted (hidden) indicators with up to 6 lights come standard along with LED backlighting and lit pointers. Installation is easy with our new AMP plug connections, only 1 plug per gauge for all functions.
- 4-3/8" Speedometer (140 MPH) with water temp and oil pressure
- 4-3/8" Tachometer (8,000 RPM) with programmable fuel gauge and voltmeter
- Back clamps
- AMP plug connectors with color coded wiring harness
- Oil pressure sender (240-33 ohm)
- Temperature sender (NVU hi match)
- Hardware kit
- Bushing kit
- Detailed instructions
For all technical/repair/warranty product questions or needs, please contact New Vintage directly. For all other inquiries regarding shipping & delivery information, please contact the Speedway Motors Customer Experience Center.
ChartsNew Vintage Instruction Booklet (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for New Vintage USA to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.