NGK N4177 TR6 Spark Plug, 602 & 604 Crate Engine, LS1, LS Truck
602 GM Chevy Crate Engine, Tapered Spark Plug Seat Style, 0.69" Spark Plug Reach, Resistor
- Correct spark plug for GM 602, 604, and CT525 racing crate engines
- Works well in 4.8, 5.3, 5.7, 6.0, and 6.2 liter LS Gen III and Gen IV engines for higher horsepower and boosted street engines
- Features a 14mm thread and .690" reach with a 5/8" hex head
- Tip is made out of a nickel alloy material and has heat range of 6
- Core is made out of copper and projected insulator
Every NGK spark plug is designed to withstand severe mechanical and thermal shock associated with these high-revving, high-compression race crate engines.
- NGK spark plug for 602 crate engine
- Cool heat range
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Spark Plug Cross Reference Guide
Follow along as our expert goes through his process for replacing the steel wire covers on his 1954 Dodge 241 with a set of Offenhauser Finned Wire Covers.
Learn how to install spark plug wire ends. Our step by step guide takes you through terminal end and boot installation with the use of a wire stripper tool.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.